Success on YouTube is all about getting people to watch your videos and return to watch more. In other words, an audience is the key factor! So many wonderful things can happen if you have a large audience of passionate fans.
- What is it actually like being a YouTuber?
- How can you make videos people want to watch?
- What gear is needed?
- How can you get (and grow) an audience?
Answers to all of these questions, and more, are in this course!
- What Type of Channel is Best: Brand or Personal? FREE PREVIEW
- Your Brand Must Be Awesome FREE PREVIEW
- Optional: Logo Design Tips FREE PREVIEW
- Create & Upload Your Channel Logo FREE PREVIEW
- Create & Upload Your Channel Banner FREE PREVIEW
- Create the Perfect About Page FREE PREVIEW
- Should Your Email Appear On YouTube? FREE PREVIEW
- Add Social Links to YouTube FREE PREVIEW
- YouTube Studio - Quick Tour FREE PREVIEW
- Youtube Channel Settings - Full Tour
- Customize the YouTube Home Page FREE PREVIEW
- Create an Awesome Channel Trailer FREE PREVIEW
- Make Searchable Videos People Watch - Overview FREE PREVIEW
- Understand What Youtube Wants FREE PREVIEW
- Gear - Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Gear - Capture Video - Cameras! FREE PREVIEW
- Gear: Audio - Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Gear - Capture Audio - Microphones FREE PREVIEW
- Gear - Mixers FREE PREVIEW
- Gear - Computer to Edit Video FREE PREVIEW
- The Background of Your Videos (Your Set) FREE PREVIEW
- Video Production (Actually Pressing Record!) FREE PREVIEW
- Video Editing Applications FREE PREVIEW
- Do This To Get More Views & Watch Time FREE PREVIEW
- Add Closed Captions For More Views FREE PREVIEW
- Good Thumbnail Examples FREE PREVIEW
- Awesome Titles = More Views! FREE PREVIEW
- Video Descriptions That Don't Suck FREE PREVIEW
- Always Add a Card For More Watch Time! FREE PREVIEW
- Add An End Screen To Every Video FREE PREVIEW
About the instructor
Matt has several successful YouTube channels and has done over 100 weekly Livestreams about growing an audience on his YouTube channel: All Things YouTube.
He has helped many channels accelerate their growth.
Matt is full of energy and has a passion for the positive improvements running a successful YouTube channel can do for you. His unique and fun teaching style definitely reflects that!